As a restaurateur, you know there are numerous fixings expected to maintain a successful business. As such restaurant ownership is challenging enough, without agonizing over food waste brought about by equipment breakdown, fire damage, and employee or customer injuries onsite.
Restaurant Insurance shields you from the dangers you face as a restaurant owner so you use all your energy on your food and customers instead of worrying about damages and finding ways to pay for it.
A good Restaurant Insurance can decrease the risk that comes along with your job and ensures your restaurant is ready to do business with all-in-one Property Insurance, Liability Insurance, Worker’s Comp, Vehicle Insurance, and Business Interruption Insurance.
Who needs Restaurant Insurance?
We offer insurance to cover all food service businesses including:
- Bar Insurance
- Café Insurance
- Cafeteria Insurance
- Catering Insurance
- Diner Insurance
- Deli Insurance
- Food Delivery Insurance
- Fast Food Insurance
- Pizza Restaurant Insurance
- Lounge Insurance
Some restaurants require specialized coverages, and we can help you navigate the issue facing the type of business you own or wish to create.
What’s covered in a Restaurant Insurance policy?
There are typically three important areas for making a solid restaurant insurance plan. These coverages include:
- Business Owners Policy (BOP) protects restaurants through general liability property insurance, loss of income coverage, and more. It may also provide protection against lawsuits and other financial liabilities that result from customers slipping on a wet floor, or building damage from fire, or lawsuits, and other business-related risks.
- Worker’s Compensation Insurance can help cover medical costs and a portion of lost wages for employees who become sick or are injured on the job.
- Business Crime insurance protects you from losses both within and outside your restaurant from employee theft, robbery, and forgery.
- Restaurant Vehicles may also need to be covered in some cases.
Worried about the cost?
Defy Insurance specializes in covering restaurants like yours. The cost of restaurant insurance is so inexpensive that you should not wait any longer in investing in it. Your insurance includes:
- Monthly payment options to help spread out your payments so you can better manage your cash flow
- Coverage of temporary staff, full-time employees, and independent contractors
- Claims responsiveness when time is of the essence, especially in the event of an insurance claim
- Tailored coverage for the specific risks of your restaurant type
- Knowledgeable agents who provide exceptional, passionate service
- Coverage for events satisfying most standard event requirements
- Fast and simple online quotes, or helpful agents, immediate coverage
The Defy Insurance Difference
You may think you need the cheapest insurance you can find, yet what you may not get what you require. While most coverages are comparable in cost and its functionalities, insurance companies are totally different from providing a policy that really covers you. So in case you’re at all worried about your finances, you ought to explore what you are offered cautiously and think about a relationship with a solid guide.
We at Defy Insurance ensure individuals are well taken care of and try our best to search for approaches to secure you better, including cautiously picking the insurance agencies we speak to be both pocket-friendly and responsive.
Let us assist you to find the perfect and inexpensive insurance that fits you!