Living in a city, many people think that owning a farm or a ranch is like a piece of cake but on the contrary, farming is more complex than ever these days! If you are unsure about what your insurance as of now covers and you have recently modified your farming methods or in case you’re worried about expanding weather risks to crops, we can help you.
We are farm insurance specialists who will ensure your homestead activities remain secured. We can provide you policies to face any kind of difficulties that are tossed in your way including:
- Traditional production farms and ranches
- Extra protection for expanding farms and ranches with commercial exposure.
- Smaller farms and rural acreage
- Customization that fits the specific needs of your operation (see coverage options below)
Why you need to check your policy
You already know that financial loss can come to you in more ways than crop failure or a bad auction. Imagine a scenario where just a piece of your farm endured damage, would you be able to make a decent living? Or what if somebody gets hurt? Does your regular farm policy cover against claims for such accidents? Take some time today to see whether you’re ensured.
Your base policy ensures farm and ranch homes, structures, hardware, equipment, and animals, all the coverage of the normal ranch and farm activities require. We will talk about a tailor-made policy that meets your needs so you only have to pay for what you actually need.
Standard policies may include:
- Rental reimbursement on farm machinery and equipment while you wait for yours to be repaired
- Equipment breakdown for fixed equipment in outbuildings
- GPS equipment in case of loss by special causes
- Cab glass repair or replacement
- Foreign object damage to combines
- Damage during towing and hitching
- Farm machinery contact with roadbed or ground
- Borrowed farm machinery covering primary
- Fire extinguisher recharge
Coverage for Your Farm or Ranch may also include:
- Disruption of farming operations in case of extra expenses and loss of income caused by a covered loss to a building or piece of equipment.
- Identity fraud expense coverage that can reimburse you for covered expenses incurred in restoring your identity.
- Earthquake coverage for farms and ranches with fault lines nearby.
- Farm machinery and equipment replacement coverage for equipment up to five years old.
- Peak season coverage endorsement for harvest times, or when you have greater than average quantities of product in storage on your property.
- Sewer/sump pump backup.
- Temperature-sensitive endorsement for covering temperature-sensitive products, as a result of a temperature control fluctuation.
- Household property protection for your household contents, including gold, furs, firearms, electronics, and more.
Your operation is more than a business. It is your life, it is your dream and we understand that! Let us help you shield your precious property from any kind of danger.
The Defy Insurance Difference
You may think you need the cheapest insurance you can find, yet what you may not get what you require. While most coverages are comparable in cost and its functionalities, insurance companies are totally different from providing a policy that really covers you. So in case you’re at all worried about your finances, you ought to explore what you are offered cautiously and think about a relationship with a solid guide.
We at Defy Insurance ensure individuals are well taken care of and try our best to search for approaches to secure you better, including cautiously picking the insurance agencies we speak to be both pocket-friendly and responsive.
Let us assist you to find the perfect and inexpensive insurance that fits you!